Goodbye Port Townsend

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Logan and I will be moving away from Port Townsend tomorrow.

I will miss seeing this every morning when I walk up the stairs

IMG_3190

Not that this is the thing I will miss the most, by any means, but it has been kind of nice living a quiet life in the middle of the woods.

IMG_3189

Don't get me wrong, there have been plenty of times where I have wanted to scream out of boredom and suggested we move to a condo in downtown Portland.


As I mentioned above, it will just be Logan and I leaving Port Townsend.

We will be taking this broken puzzle and somehow be putting all the pieces together into a new life.

Goodbye Port Townsend.

5 comments:

karenjbriggs said...

....VERY sad! You will be in our prayers.

Sarah said...

Love you guys! I hate your situation, but I am excited to have you both so close!

Sam and Jamie said...

I love you Betz! All three of you are in my prayers!!!

RAL said...

Love you guys so much! We pray for and think of all 3 of you all the time. Like Sarah I am sad and hate the situation you are all facing but we have hope that things in your puzzle will be fixed once again. We love you guys!

Betsy said...

Thanks guys. All three of us appreciate the support.

Blog Archive